Thursday 16 April 2009

Update

So it has been ages that I wrote in my blog and ages since I felt inspired to write in my blog, so what has been happening??

Well I turned another year older and celebrated in fine style with my family and friends, as usual, i was spoilt rotten with nice gifts and the money I received I spent at lululemon my new favourite sports shop - they do just fabulous fitness wear and since that is something I do wear practically every day it is nice to have comfortable stuff.

We continued to meet with our friends and get used to Nathaniel's baseball practices and the sun has definitely been shining.

We were fortunate enough recently to go to a Rodeo and I have taken advantage of the good weather and done several hikes!!

It is really hard to believe we are now in the middle of April speeding along to May!!

Life is definitely doing OK for us and we do count our blessings everyday!!

No comments: