Thursday 9 July 2009

Making changes

I talk about this a lot and for some reason the changes dont happen but I do not want to go on like this. After another trip to the uk and several more pounds gained, I see myself on that treadmill heading in the wrong direction on the scales,

For now the biggest changes I am going to make is increase my fruit and vegetable intake, and from that I will move forward with my exercise once I have my intake controlled - I must also make this clear I am by no way stuffing myself full of crap, my body is obviously one that is just sensitive to some of my choices for my meals.

I dont know if I will do the half marathon, I do think i can do it but want to not have too many stresses so for now I will get out, train a bit and eat plenty fruit and vegetables and cut my portion sizes down!!

Here goes!

No comments: