Sunday 27 January 2008

Goodbye......



Been a while since I posted and already we are on the countdown till we relocate, Saying goodbye doesnt get easier and it is so hard to say good bye to those you love, as a cop out, I would almost prefer to run away in the night when noone is looking and then just call them. I know that is selfish but I do find it all so emotional and tearful. Today The Davidsons left after a lovely day, those and the Robinson's have been such good friends for so long and we all were in the US and moved back here but we are deserting the ship and heading back. It is doubly hard with Emily expecting her third baby, i have been around for all of her other 2 births even managing to get there on the day Liam was born despite flying back from the UK that day, such emotion...........................................



I know I will keep in touch, I do and I wonder if Jacky and Emily really know how much they mean to me....I hope they do.

I think you are so very blessed when someone special comes into your life and i appreciate that so much, like the sisters I never had ...having fun together and more importantly making memories together, I really hope we can make many more memories in the future,

Leaving for me doesnt mean I dont care, it is just that our life is taking a different path,

Hold on it is the downward slope headed our way

No comments: