Wednesday 2 January 2008

A new Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR

WELCOME TO 2008

So here we are 3 days into 2008 and we are planning our getaway from the cold weather back to California, as I sit here I wonder how many times over the past 8 years have we packed up and moved - I guess maybe too many, but the good thing is we are getting better at it so next time it will be second nature.

For those who dont know we return to Northern California on February 2nd after a short sabbatical in the UK. Who know what is in story but we are excited about the change.

Apparently this January is going to be the coldest January on record so at least we have that to look forward to as we prepare for our departure.

I hope you all had a very good Christmas and New year and also hope you don't have to go into detox like I have done, I am currently eating grapes for breakfast and drinking a cup of Nettle tea, I put my body through a lot the past 2 weeks - which is very annoying cause from previous experience I KNOW it is way harder to loose weight than put it on, luckily over in the US they don't have many crisps I like so that is definitely good.

So.... lets get on with the show!!

Till later....


No comments: