Tuesday 26 February 2008

Overwhelmed


VENT WARNING - 
In the last month we have relocated across to the Us, both got jobs, and 2 cars, found a preschool and Elementary school, signed up for theater groups, and karate lessons, had numerous playdates, babysat 4 times, remembering birthdays, cleaning the house, birthday partys, CPR course the list is endless  and so today I am happy to announce I am totally exhausted, going to bed between 8 and 9 some nights hasnt been enough.
One thing that has suffered is my ability to communicate,
A few phone calls here and there but most of it is by frantic instant messages or a facebook post, I only relalised this was a problem as I tried to talk to a friend today and we missed each other so I wrote her an email with quite a lot of content and feeling, something I havent done in a month,
So here is to a quiet rest of the month and maybe a few hours to myself next week before i start work, time to recharge my batteries to face the summer.
It is OK to stay in on a sunny day..........................


No comments: