Wednesday 12 March 2008

wow

ok so 2 weeks has passed since my last vent/post,

So how are things, well apart from getting sick, things are better,

I still am a little tired but who cares, I am trying to make lists of things to do, who to call so i can be prepared.

I am really looking forward to starting work hopefully on Monday, I have done a ton of swimming and running and was able to run 5 miles one saturday - not a brilliant time but I completed it and wasnt worse for wear, my leg stood up well.

Nathaniel just loves his preschool which is a big relief to me and he is all registered for kindergarten in the fall.

Also starting to try and figure out about going back to the UK in the summer usual stuff, dates/cost/etc etc

Dad once again has ben tested but thankfully is making improvements - his birthday is on Tuesday.

Tomorrow is mine 37 years old, that is a big number but luckily I feel in good nick for that age,

Hopefully Simon will take me out for a nice dinner and I am going on a hike on friday.

I finally am buckling down and focusing on weight watchers, still need to see the results but my clothes are beginning to have a little more room in them,

The sun shine really makes such a difference to my life, this really is a beautiful part of the world




No comments: