Thursday 13 March 2008

37 Years Old

Today i am 37, and to me a birthday is always worth celebrating,

It was a very slow start as both Simon and nathaniel wouldnt wake up so I was delayed in opening my cards and presents,

I was so lucky to get some lovely gifts as well as some beautiful cards.

Phone calls and good wishes came flying in and my day had really started.

A lunch at In-n-out burger and then Karate lesson was finished with a wonderful meal at PF Changs, my tummy is so full I dont think I can lie down but there is still space for a glass of wine,

I can go to bed now as I know i am further through my new game, Mario Galexy for the wii, than Nathaniel is - but it is tricky, I dont think it will be long till he is better than me, so I better limit his time on the machine.

Tomorrow a hike in Mount tam and a nice lunch with a friend

when will i rest!!

Happy birthday to ME




No comments: