Sunday 23 March 2008

Moving on



Well what a week since my birthday, I actually managed to loose a lb at weight watchers, manage a wonderful 8 mile hike around Mount tam, Start work - and it wasnt too bad, attend a friends 40th Birthday in her wonderful remodeled her house. Swam, playdates and continued Karate,

It has been a busy week, our shipping in is California but still going through Customs and aparently we get charged storage if it isnt through and on it's way to us by Monday which seems harsh as we arenot the ones holding it up,

Today is Easter Sunday so Happy Easter to you all, I got the day off work as the patient ratio is down, so a bonus day off - just dont get paid, Instead I get to spend time with my boys, maybe a swim again.  Simon is having a long lie today as he is traveling again this week and I think the early mornings every day get hard, so I am being Kind to him.

Our Wii is getting lots of use, with our new games EA Playground and Mario Galaxy, 

Nathaniel celebrated St Patrick's day and Easter at his pre school this week and he really enjoys it there,

So thats all for now and I hope our stuff arrives so, I am kind of bored of waiting for it now could really use a pair of scissors and a sharp knife.

all the pictures today are from my hike

No comments: