Sunday 6 April 2008

Finally

I sit here in my nightie, writing this blog and wishing Simon would work out a way to put my newly designed blog on line, i must remind him I think he probably just forgot. Our stuff arrived Last wednesday and I finally managed to order Nathaniel his bunk bed and that should arrive over the next couple of weeks.

So how is life here - well a little more comfortable with our sofa's clothes and toys. There seems to have been a notch up with heat here too most days have been hitting 80 or more and the need for sunlotion has gone from being "needed occasionally" to carrying it all the time.

I have settled into working 2 days a week and Nathaniel still loves his pre school, which is a good thing as next week he is going ever day as I have to do "orientation" at work 8 - 4.30 every day - uuuggg,

Today I am off to William's sonoma (a cooking shop) for a cooking seminar about how to chop with knives, and once I stop typing this blog I will chuck on my tracksuit and go and get the paper so we can go and look at some "open houses" this afternoon - boring but necessary if we are going to buy a house at some point, it will let us see what is available for us.

A trip to Oakland Zoo was a great day, first time in ages that we have done anything like that so we enjoyed it.

Still hoping to come back to visit the UK in the summer, but cant book any tickets till I have some spare money to pay for the tickets, donations ate welcome:)

Oh well, off to get the paper and prepare for my knife seminar,

toodle oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am into my

No comments: