Tuesday 11 November 2008

a busy time

wow, what a busy time just now both good and bad, firstly, I have to mention Johnny who is struggling with his health at the moment but the doctors feel he is on the right treatment and that his pneumonia will soon be away, it must be hard for him, being alone, and vulnerable and not used to hospitals but he has some good friends checking on him as well as his mum!!

Get well soon Johnny!!

I also started my new job as a district nurse, full of nerves and wonder of how it will be but hopefully it will be great, I worked yesterday and then again thursday and friday! I will also still be working at Marin General so i hope I am not taking on too much - only time will tell, my bank account could definitely do with a boost!!

1 comment:

leah said...

thinking of you, katie...
and congrats on the new job!!!