Wednesday 19 November 2008

New job, new challanges!

So far the new job seems to be going well, I have been doing it a week now and have met with my preceptor a few times and done some visits and apparently I maybe able to do a solo one on friday or monday.
The hours also seem great, some days are full days and others are just 5 or 6 allowing me to sit fit in Karate lessons and playdates as well as home work!!

Currently I am still doing Marin general too, but not sure how long that will last, it they call me off much more then I have to swap cause a call off is an 8 hour day which I am not earning  - which if quite frankly a bit pointless, unless I need a rest or some time to catch up on things.

I am adjusting well despite not having my car to potter around in it is currently being fixed!

I must say it is quite nice to have an "office job" with a desk and phone and post-it's pads and pens, white relaxing unless all my phones go at the same time.

It is not all smelly houses and meeting in parking lots!!

So far .....so good


No comments: