Monday 15 December 2008

where in the world.......................

has the time gone too!!

Part of it is me just trying to settle as quickly as possible into a new job, desperate to look competent!!

Another thing is that i just am not doing very much "blog-worthy", I always need a "reason" to write so I know I am not boring the readers.

I love Christmas, I love the food, the presents, the lights, the snow, etc etc so it is quite hard for me living with a person who doesn't really "bother" much about it, it gets hard to keep motivated!!

I also think this is a time of year you should spend with your family but distance for us makes that not possible!  It doesn't stop you wishing differently though.

Already a barrel load of presents under the tree and i am studying every cook book I can find to make this a perfect Christmas.  Nathaniel is very excited about it all and hasn't asked too many questions, this time last year he was a Shepherd in his school Nativity, how proud we were of him in his school production!!

Well time for bed and to think of some better blogs  - I always think of really witty things when I am asleep!

Night everyone


No comments: