Sunday 28 December 2008

28th December.....

So no blogs for a while mainly as we have all had our heads down toilets with a tummy bug which has gone on and on!

However, I think we are all making a recovery and despite some measly helpings at Christmas Dinner, we are now beginning to feel better.

We even ventured out to some friends house last night and while we were there we got talking about things we dont like so here are some of my lists!
Things I dont like                                  Things my body Rejects
Cauliflower cheese                                Ice cream
toad in the hole                                      cheese
Yorkshire pudding                                 chocolate
Macaroni Cheese                                   Crisps
Sushi                                                        foods cooked in certain oils
Overcooked vegetables
large quantities of fish

I will have a think and continue this list!!

No comments: