Friday 20 February 2009

zest for life!



So this morning I got up extra early so I could fit in an exersise class before Simon left for work, up at 5.30 ready to work my core about till 7, I was very proud of myself that I did this as I have been trying to do it for weeks and ended up always just turning the alarm off and having an extra hour in bed!

I have stocked up on everything healthy from the supermarket (racing around the store while Nathaniel had his karate lesson!)

I am off to try Chi running tomorrow - no idea what that is about but it is a free session with the athletics store so i thought I would give it a whirl! 2 hrs running - that will be a challange!!

Some small baby steps I am going to take, instead of feeling I am not getting "gym" or running exercise get it other ways such as - take out Nathaniel's bike and instead of watching him run with him he gets up a fair pace!!

Also i have been meaning to get running during the 50 minutes I sit at Karate - so skip the cup of tea and get moving

Today we have a prettyquitte day which is good and then onto a busy weekend with T-ball lessons starting (baseball) so we need to uy trousers, shoes and a baseball glove!!, busy shopping for us!!

and maybe I will sign up for the 10k in april!!

Definitely feeling better

No comments: