Friday 8 May 2009

Ouch

well, we are now 19 days into the refurbishment of my apartment and all I can say is that it is affecting nathaniel and I considerably,

Initially, I tried to keep out the house while the work is on but that is impossible it is continuous from 7.45 till 6.30pm, and nathaniel and I are exhausted from trying to fit in all the play dates, not only that but the house is covered in dust often getting in my eyes, the house smells and I am beginning to feel very unwell, I just want to book into a hotel till it is done, headaches, nausea, sore throat and painful eyes are some of the symptoms I am exhibiting and I can say through most of this I have been off the alcohol - all but the day i came back to the windows out and dust literally everywhere, I did pour myself 2 glasses.

Meanwhile I am sick of looking for rentals and I am sick of being patient and not angry, i am very angry so angry i could cry but then that would stop me cleaning up this pit that is no longer a place i want to call home, I opened the windows today to try and get some air circulating but it caused more dust into the place and was a total waste of time, I really just want to cut my headoff, then the misery would stop - this is not healthy

No comments: