Friday 31 December 2010

good ol Hogmanay!!

Well, recently I have cut out Gluten ( more about that later)and had a renewed feeling of energy, is it that false sence of security from the bottom of the wine glass or am I really feeling healthier and stronger??

I discovered the Nike plus for Iphone a few months ago but due to an achilles injury I was unable to run for quite some time so here I am back at day 1 setting a few goals

The first is to just go and run and enjoy it, the second get some clothes to fit, i swear my trousers were falling down on the route!!

So today, 8am, off I went iphone in pocket nike plus running and listening to my favourite tunes, i managed to 2.87 miles in 30 mins, no record breaking speed but I completed it , didnt walk and ran the hill!!

Hip hip hurray for me.....

happy New year to you all!!!!

now go shower!!!!

No comments: