Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year!!

So, another year has passed us by and a big year for me has arrived! We celebrated the event at a friends party with Nathaniel strugging to make it to midnight, as soon as we drank our drink and said happy new year he was wanting to head home!! I must admit I do feel a little sleepy this morning, but I did not drink too much alcohol!!


This year I will turn 40. Having witnessed many people, feeling concern over this number I am not afraid because I know we all get older and there is nothing we can do about it what we can do is keep ourselves as healthy and physically fit as we can on a day to day basis.

I do not really have any hopes or dreams or goals for this year as most of the things I have hoped for in the past are not going to happen.

I just hope to keep my head down and work hard and I know 2012 will be here before we know it!! I am not wishing my life away just thinking that for "nothing special" to happen is a whole easier than dealing with crazy stressful, upsetting events!

So sit down relax, and enjoy 2011

Happy New year

No comments: