Monday 13 October 2008

no change here !!!

SO by now you are very well familiar with my moans and groans about my weight and lack of fitness,

I find this totally frustrating but dont seem to be doing anything about it, my usual complaints are I am too tired, or feeling sick.

Yes we have had a few colds around the place but the rate I am going I need tp give myself a kick.

2 things I am going to try is 1 - write a motivational message to myself each day!
                                                  2 - take on a personal trainer once a week

I am hoping the trainer will help me find that motivation again, as we approach the winter months that will be important as we take comfort in stews and soups for dinner salads take second place!

SoI will keep you updated on my progress and I am going to try really hard as it is only me that can do this no one else and so what if I need a little help to get to where I need to be!!

I have too many winter clothes that i want to fit into so lets hope in 1 month I can report some good changes!!

No comments: