Wednesday 1 October 2008

Homework

Wow - can you believe it my just turned 5 year old has started homework, and he is very excited about it and I am stressed about it, trying to fit it into the day with an already packed schedule of school, playdates and karate.

Somethings have to give so new rules have been enforced, Wii only at weekends, no playdates until 2.30 once homework has been completed!

It is making me very disciplined and finding the day is flying past but the work so far has been good and he is really coming on with his writing.

I was a little sad tonight though to see on his white board he had written, i am very sad mummy, he said he didn't think people liked him - the ones he doesn't know yet!! I told him not to worry about the ones he hasn't met and that everyone loves him and thinks he is a fun boy to play with!

He has recovered from being ill but has been mega sleepy which gives me enough time to settle in front of the TV and have a drink of wine!!


Cheers


No comments: