Tuesday 23 September 2008

well we made it















and since 10pm last night we have a 5 year old in the house.

Nathaniel had a lovely birthday yesterday playing with his new toys, being at school and the birthday dinner I made (it wasn't Celia's) but I made yummy birthday cupcakes too!!

We love you Nathaniel, you are such a bright spark and you say the most amazing things, but yet you still have the need for cuddles and a helping hand.

Every day daddy and I are amazed at everything you can do and how quickly you pick it all up, swimming, biking, scooting, reading, sums (even I haven't got that one down).

You have such determination and get so mad if things don't go your way immediately but hey...thats a daddy trait!!

You have taught us to be less selfish (mostly we kind of still like to sleep till 7am)!!

Happy birthday and hopefully the road to 6 will be a fun journey for you, just do
nt get bigger than me YET!!



No comments: