Tuesday 2 September 2008

What do you stare at

What do you think about when you are in a dance class or exercise class??

My mind often wanders to the teacher, how tall/short they are and how they seem to be conveying the information too you and I must admit, my eyes are always drawn to their belly, wondering, how they can be that fat and teach a class, does that mean their class is no good??

I also hate the big mirrors in front of you that force you to look at yourself (never a pretty sight!)
That just gives me even more reason not to concentrate, can you see all the people behind you too!

Oh well, getting distracted never was helpful for me and my whole life is one constant distraction, always thinking about what to do next.

I am however generally enjoying the class and really hope it does help me get in shape even if it is just a little

No comments: