Wednesday 17 September 2008

Due date!



So today 5 years ago was Nathaniel's due date, as I am not celebrating his birthday you understand he didn't arrive today 5 years ago. The pictures are taken from that day!!

So lets recap on that day!!

I cant remember much but I met Emily, (baby Holly) along with Jacky and her pal David for a bite at D Angelo's in Mill Valley, I ordered Pizza - I always did at an italian restaurant, but felt pretty sick and took most of it home. I have never gone back to the restaurant.

This was probably the hardest day of my pregnancy, all my "pregn
ant friends in the US" had gone early so I waited not sure when it would all take off, I maybe expected fire works but I didnt get them.

Fast forward 5 years, I am busy preparing for Nathaniel's birthday party and i swear I am making it smaller every year but here I am having 35 kids and parents to the party!!

I hope he enjoys it and as he started Kindergarten this year he has a few new friends at the party this year!!


Happy due date!! When were your's.  I think only Simon came on his due date

No comments: