Thursday 22 January 2009

being a weight watcher

So since January 2004, I have been a weight watcher and it has been a good thing, I lost a ton of weight and gave me some renewed confidence.

However being 10 - 15lb heavier the past year has made me scared, frantic about gaining all my weight back again, only someone who has lost weight kind of understands this dilemma,

here I am a normal BMI and within my weight range, wanting to get back to my "perfect" weight - and I will but I think my weight watching needs to be a little more secret, Nathaniel is talking a lot about diets and about "being fat" and he is so skinny I don't want him to keep going like that, so I will be good, I will chart, but i think I will stop going to the meetings and making a fuss about my size, we are who we are and I only wish I could see that it is OK to be the size I am, maybe someday, I don't want to diet forever!!

No comments: