Saturday 24 January 2009

ON a lazy saturday afternoon!

Here I sit pondering life,

Having played my usual tetris on face book and made as many comments as I seem I went to check out craigslist - looking for a house to rent,

Not much around, I saw a nice one today but it is just a little "too open" a few doors would be nice - but it was a great garden and hot tub, the thought of living in the apartment for any more of a time makes me just want to grab anything cause no matter hat you have you make it work, but we cant really do that so on wards we go looking at some more - when they become available.

Simon is currently napping before we head out to Outback steakhouse for dinner, we should be going to chili's but since it is it's last weekend I fear most of the stuff would be out of stock, 

Chili's we will miss you!!

I guess the cheesecake factory is a good replacement!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, but at Outback you can enjoy the heart-attack-on-a-plate that is french fries covered in cheese and bacon with a side of Ranch dressing for dipping. Oh, I'm drooling now.

Katharine Eves said...

never tried that anne!!