Monday 19 January 2009

New Gym, new excitement

so what is making me smile these days!

Well, 2 things I think!

Sunshine - gosh the weather has been amazing we have been hitting the park so nathaniel is happier as I sit there with a book and read while he climbs and gets fresh air, it seems like a long time since he got out and about but it hasn't really!!

I joined a new gym - the JCC (jewish community center), I have not changed religions but am really looking forward to being a part of something again, I spend most of my days feeling very lost! Unable to keep contact with my friends since I took my new job has really isolated me and made me really sad, as well as being sick most of december, but I don't want to be sad, I want to see my friends and catch up on their news and have play-dates so from February, I have done some adjusting to allow me to work a 24 hr week but also have continuity so nathaniel can have play-dates, get to Karate and I can still have the dinner ready for when Simon gets home and get all the chores done!!  Rachelle, has told me so often to get a cleaner she has given up on me, but she also knows that I find it hard to explain the need for a cleaner - I feel everyone in the house can do it, unfortunately they don't!

Anyway, onto the gym and gosh that first spin class really hurt my bottom but I am positive and moving forward, Zumba was easier and fun despite my distinct lack of latin rhythm, and the equipment is great so over the next week I plan to try out all the classes I can in between working!!

So hopefully I will get better at my work, allow me to catch up with everyone a little easier and generally feel less overwhelmed!!

Watch this space!!


No comments: