Monday 17 December 2007

A fresh Start

Well, with my other website unavailable for me to blog (due to technical difficulties) I have enrolled here as i miss my blogging, I guess It gives me a chance to talk to myself.

So here we are with 9 days left till Christmas - wow, am I finished - or have I started, I think I am doing OK and just Simon to get, (I think)

We just returned from my parents house after celebrating their 40th Wedding Anniversary (not Golden as Neil said during the speech!). It went well, I got too drunk but now that isnt a surprise (I admit shamefully). Dad was amazing as he ventured home first time and I hope he really enjoyed his time, not too many challenges that we couldnt over come and it was so lovely to see him relaxed and happy celebrating with mum.

So onto christmas and the new year ahead.

Thats all for today nando's is calling

No comments: