Wednesday 19 December 2007

Party Day

Today is PARTY DAY, Nathaniel has his school party and we have a Kids Christmas Party this afternoon, despite a few kids being struck down with bugs and flu's it will still hopefully go off well, and I have enough sausage rolls for the whole town, however will we manage not to eat all the Chocolate Krispies before everyone arrives.

Only a few days left till Christmas and all I feel at the moment is tired, well in the mornings I am ok but by 2 I am tired and that is not just because of all the eating and meals we have planned, just the darkness really makes it hard to believe it is daytime................................................

Jacky is coming to visit today with Daniel, I love catching up with her and miss the time when we could just pop round for a natter or a cry, or a lunch at Marvin's Garden.....ahhh...reminicing.

News from the Toon yesterday was that the Vicar - aka dad, is doing so well after his home weekend visit that they are going to send him home for good on Christmas eve.

Thats all for now except my snot has gone from green to clear, so I guess I am now infection clear......................................

No comments: