Saturday 22 December 2007

That "little Black Dress"


Who just dreads shopping for that "little black dress" every year, I woant to look stunning on Christmas day and at Christmas Parties so I put the most into shopping, but year after year, I find myself walking round in a daze, unable to find anything interesting, you want to look and stunning when you enter a room because if any of you know me by the end of the evening, my outfit is the least of my worries (sadly)

For me Christmas is a magical time so I feel privileged to spend it with my whole family this year, and by celebrating my parents 40th Anniversary it will just end the year well as it has not rated on the "good" stakes.

So what will I be wearing, well, who knows with less than 48 hrs to go before I leave home I guess it will be something from my wardrobe. It wont be my birthday suit or my M and S Undies,

So from Nathaniel, Simon and I we just want to wish you a very merry Christmas and hug each other very tight and say goodbye to 2007.

No comments: