Tuesday 12 August 2008

Sunny Tuesday

I got the day off today which has been a blessing my leg has been hurting more than normal since yesterday and all today to the point I needed to have some pain killers,

Nathaniel and I had a lovely day headed to The Ranch to see Lollypop with Katrina and Bonnie which was a lot of fun and we even had a picnic lunch, after that we headed to the pool, I have been swimming so much this week it has been fun and it is so exciting to see Nathaniel's progression with his swimming, when we left the UK in February,  I was sure he would be swimming by the end of summer, but with taking so long away I began to think maybe not but this week he has just been going for it to the point that he is jumping really far and swimming to the sides and swimming in widths really well,

He only has a week and a half before school starts so we are really making the most of our time, although we will still have most of the afternoon's.

It was really hot today so it is so nice to just spend 2 hrs or more in the pool,

However it is nearing his bedtime so I should go get his story read!!

What has your Tuesday been like,

I am off to watch the olympics with a nice glass of wine (I had given up for a week but really fancy a nice cool glass of wine to relax!!)

CHEERS:)


No comments: