Monday 11 August 2008

Work, work, Work

Thats all I seem to have done since I returned from the UK, although i haven't really, and this 5 day stretch is tiring too, today I decided I needed knew nursing shoes as my feet hurt so much and my leg is really sore where I broke it, I guess it just is also in connection with me working more, 

Tomorrow is my last day till saturday - yippee.

Nathaniel wants to swim every day (which is good cause it is just so hot over here another heat-wave - over 100's again) he is getting so confident which is fantastic though we still take good care to make sure no drowning occurs.

The olympics have started - what is your favourite event??  I think China and the US think they are the only ones competing but they just have the most available money to put time and effort into sport where as other countries the Athletes usually have full time jobs and practice in their spare time!! I also think the gymnasts seem to have got really chubby especially their legs, I am sure they use to be like scrawny little girls, there was even a 33 year old woman in there from the german team!!!! The synchronized diving is just plain creepy!!

Oh well,

Better go bed, morning will be here before I know it!! Happy Tuesday!

No comments: