Friday 1 January 2010

01-01-10


Here we are at January 1st 2010, another year has started and we always look on with optimisim and excitement, as we make all these "plans and resolutions" to be better than the previous year, be it - eat less, exercise more, spend more time with family, learn to cook, garden etc etc.

For me, this year there will be no list, no deadlines, but motivating myself from within without the fear of a deadline! Be happy and healthy, have money for food on the table, enjoy being a family in our lovely home, that is the dream this year, I felt like I spent most of last year being sick, once all the apartment renovations started. Oh dear here I go, I already have a list - see how easy it is.

Anyway, what I am trying to say is you may make "plans" in your head over the next few days or months and if they come true - fantastic but if they don't - dont beat yourself up about it we are human and doing the best we can!

Enjoy the day and the year and


A very HAPPY new year to you all

Here are some important dates in 2010

Opening day of the Winter Olympics - February 28th
87 Academy Awards - March 7th
Mothers day - UK March 14th
Easter Sunday - April 4th
Mothers Day - US May 9th
Fathers Day - June 20th
Thanksgiving - November 25th


No comments: