Wednesday 13 January 2010

Feeling tired

I think January does that to you, makes you feel tired after all the food of the festive season and the darker mornings, oh I cant wait till some good weather returns although today has been lovely 62 and sunny!!

So today I disabled my facebook account, I got the wrong day for my CPR class and feel I need to make some changes in my life, getting more over weight and lazy and more pressures from work. I pretty much have the choice of work more or quit with my job so i will probably take a little while to think that one over, the job is very stressful and my head is certainly not in a good place. One thing I do know however is that being on facebook isnt healthy, looking at my iphone isnt healthy! Just think of all the things I could be doing with my time instead of looking at what everyone else is doing!! Definately time for me to waken up!!

No comments: