Tuesday 5 January 2010

Minestrone soup

I have been trying some new recipes over the past couple of days and both have been great, moroccan lamb and Minestrone soup. Neither was difficult to make and in fact I will make the minestrone more now I realise how easy it was sometimes you just don't think!

I enjoy trying new things and am going to make meatloaf in the slow cooker for tomorrow's dinner (hopefully)

I definately find I go through moments of cooking a lot then not much!

Have you cooked anything good lately??


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie, it's fun catching up with your blog - it looks great! The cooking sounds yummy.
Loraine

Anonymous said...

oh and in answer to your question ... yes, made a nice chicken and dumpling stew - just what I want to eat in this chilly weather.