Friday 15 January 2010

truely obbsessed

I know I loved to be on facebook and chat with people but it has become like a littel friend to me and that is wrong so 48 hours ago I deactivated my account for a bit to see how I cope and then I can re activate it and have a healthier relationship with it!

So much stuff gets left while my 5 minutes on facebook becomes 1 hour or more time flies on facebook.

So how have the past 48 hrs been, well ok apart from every five minutes a new status idea pops in my head, I am sure as time goes on that will lessen!

I am however not worried about my dying crops or rotting cafe!


Life for me is in this world with real live people and when i can be trusted to use it again as a means of social communication - not obsession I will get back on.

Meantime, more concentration on my family and my work! Course I am not cutting myself off from the world I have email, blog and phones!!

Back to reality!!

No comments: