Thursday 15 May 2008

Finding a balance

With my up and coming trip to the UK I am determined (although maybe struggling a bit) to find a balance.

I want to explore a bit more and see a few things with Nathaniel, let him understand the UK a bit more. He is always happy for days out so I hope I can plan a "stress free" visit,

Planning wise I think I have broken up the trip well and where possible I would like to use public transport - because it is fun!!

I also have to admit that I cant see everyone as I just dont have the time (and I dont want to spend 3 hrs driving to someone's house for the day), that is selfish but every second counts in a visit like this.

I am excited about the trip, but Nathaniel is a bit nervous that his house wont be ours when we get back but i have assured him that it will - daddy will look after it,

I know we will have an amazing time and love seeing our FAMILY and FRIENDS



No comments: