Tuesday 27 May 2008

Reborn

Having spent the whole weekend having my second migraine in 2 months I recovered today and took a major step forward, I actually signed up for a 1/2 marathon i just over 9 weeks?? Am I crazy?? Unrealistic??

I find that I have to take steps to improve my well being and that doesnt mean sit around "talking" about the next run but actually do one.

I have run a bit so am not totally out of shape but I will need to work on my distances to build me up from the 6 to 12 mile mark and this will need some dedication while i am on my vacation too. There are great running tracks in St Albans and Newcastle so that shouldnt be too hard.

I am also not going to be breaking any records but just standing on the starting line will be prize enough, so for now forget my under 2 hours and lets hope I finish!!

So...anyone want to stand up at the start line with me - register now!!

No comments: