Wednesday 21 May 2008

WE ARE FIT

Or maybe WII FIT, our latest in the band wagon, released today and as I currently type this Natey is currently trying to beat me at ski jumping, and according to him I should really see his number  - so hold on....           he just jumped 160m giving him a total of 201 for that round and he is now top of the leader board - wow,

This is an amazing contraption, I have done my strength, Yoga, Aerobic and balance items for today and I cant wait till tomorrow and see how I progress over a week or so, i amy even squeeze in a run before bed that will really get my heart rate up, although i will have to keep the sound down because if Nathaniel knows what i am up to he will want to join in.

My worst event so far is tight rope walking where I haven't even made it any yards at all before I fall dramatically of a very high building, and I guess my best well I got a few 3 stars but cant quite remember and it is amazing how it notices the obvious deficit in my left leg strength.


I will keep you posted,


off to wii......................we are totally hooked lets hope it lasts

No comments: