Friday 2 May 2008

Oh dear, what can the matter be?


That is the question I am asking myself, sick again, I know I need t take some action but for now, it is resting in bed.

It started on Tuesday with a sore throat and has progressivly got worse, luckily for me nathaniel was great letting me have a little sleep and even offering to make his own tea (an omlette), knowing that my saying no dont touch the hot things, was probably going to meet deaf ears I bounce out of bed and help him make that omlette.

Having an upset stomach at the same time has also made me focus on my diet and although for a long time I have suspected a lactose intolerance and sensitivity to types of wheat I have ignored the symptoms, so over the next few weeks I will eliminate wheat and dairy from my diet and slowly re introduce one thing at a time and see if anything happens, good or bad,

I will keep you posted

No comments: