Tuesday 3 June 2008

Steadily we roll along

So I am back on track, managed a good run today on 2.5 miles but you have to start somewhere and I missed track training tonight as Nathaniel was too tired to wait up till 7pm, sometimes you just cant always put yourself first, so instead we came home and had dinner and I did some wii exercises instead and then caught up on Dr who, I am hoping I manage to do another run of similar distance tomorrow morning, as long as i am up and out by 7 I should be OK, it is only a 30 minute run, but so often in the morning I feel tired and lethargic, so to combat that instead of writing my blog I should head to bed.  


I just find it is so hard to keep motivated, if i can manage a few days and then find it easier I can increase my distance, so as today I just want to get out and cover the miles, now speed time, just relax and survive it.

I am also getting geared up to organise Nathaniel's birthday party the day.  I have booked the park arranged part of the invites (I need to decide on a time) and then when I return in July it wont be a frantic panic and most of it will have been paid (even better).

So for now, I continue to try and motivate myself, as Simon tucks into yet another bowl of Ice cream,

night night.......

No comments: