Friday 20 June 2008

Fly Hi and Adore

So the anticipation of flying is always full of mixed emotion, excitement, dread, the thought of the flight is so unknown and predictable.



Running down the gangway into the plane, you feel you could do this anytime you want. Such excitement and Nathaniel still has time to pause for 20 push ups.



Finding seats, moving blankets and positioning pillows are always important as well as trying to figure out what you may need for the first hour of the journey while the seat belts sign is still on.

Onboard we pop on our free socks and resist the temptaion to clean your teeth with the free toothbrush straight away.

Nathaniel didnt like the smell in the toilet, I tried to tell him it was "lemon fresh" smell but he didnt believe me,

He enjoyed Horton hears a who and i watched fools gold, Ps I love you and The other BOlyen Girl all of which i have seen but easy watching .

Only one major inciodent happened Nathaniel got stuck in the toilet and couldnt get out he was crying and thinking he wouldnt ever get out or see me again (he had insited on going himself, the time lapsed was only a few seconds but hours to him)

Security at London Heathrow continue to cause me great stress and upset, I really got upset at them and they stupid rules, i cant help but totally assume they are just using the "terrorist" game to make money, As if I have got nothing better to do than be a terrorist.................dont get me started,

We arrived safe and well at Newcastle and Nathaniel spent the next few hours asking to go home. I told him the planes only run every 5 weeks.

Lets hope for a happier boyt after a good night sleep.......................I am exhausted

1 comment:

leah said...

horray for safe travels, no terrorists, very little incident, and free socks and toothbrushes. :)

great post, my dear. and in 5 weeks, when the plane starts up again, i do hope you and natey have another enjoyable ride. :)

have a great time at home, babe!