Tuesday 3 June 2008

Bronze

So, my piggie bank on the wii fit which stores my time that I have done turned BRONZE - how cool is that!!

I have done 10 hrs in just under 2 weeks that we have had it so I seriously hope I start seeing some changes soon.

The fun stuff - Hula Hoops, Yoga poses, Stretching and beating your trainer, 

Not so fun - the balance stuff is really tricky but definitely fun and because you don't get hot and sweaty you think it is kind of a waste - but it is building up your core muscles.

It is such a fun Machine I never thought that I would like it so much, but I do at least 30 mins of yoga and stretching before work which can only be a good thing and cardio when i want a bit of fun, you can also log your "other activities"

So this is my favourite Wii game - what is your's

I want to let you know I am still doing normal activities too though!!




No comments: