Saturday 21 June 2008

First Saturday


After waking at midnight briefly and had some apple juice and a chocolate biscuit cracker sandwich, Nathaniel slept till 9.30 am - fanastic and I did a 3 mile run, so from that you can tell we are feeling better.




He also earned his 2nd pound (he gets one for ever rainy day), he was having a lot of fun in the rain getting wet jumping in the puddles and exclaimed he wants to move to Newcastle but daddy has to come too. Our first meal out was to Nando's and we ate so much I dont think we will be able for any dinner, we had a glass of wine and i ended up walking round Newcastle, in the cold wet rain almost falling asleep (note to self, dont eat and drink so much at lunchtime). I bought some magnetic games so we could wait playing ludo and Snakes and Ladders while Dad looks at the military bookshelf in Waterstones book shop.




We made it home and developed a second wind but I expect it wont last long!




The weather forcast is rain till thursday but i know it wont really be that, we are not that unlucky...............................................are we???




Now I just need to figure out what the number is for my phone, I have totally forgot it.

No comments: