Tuesday 10 June 2008

A day in a life of a 4 and 2/3rds Boy





The wonderment of a 4 year old, nathaniel was out playing yesterday and fell and got a tiny (and I mean tiny) cut on his knee, he approached me to show me it, and I looked at it as if to say - so!! I then said to him what do you expect me to do about that and he said "Well.....you are a nurse!"

later the same day - he fell over again and he came limping over (cause a small cut seems to be a pretty big thing) "mummy, mummy, come quick we need to go home now I need to eat" my response in my usual enthusiastic way was "What", he said quite assertively - "I need to go home and eat some protein so my booboo can get better", then the mother next to us almost fell off the park wall.

So yes, we have been learning about the benefit of our different food groups - and he totally understands that (for now).

For this week he is preparing to be a chef when he is grown up.

so he has it figured all out already in life

1 comment:

leah said...

what a smart fella! :)
i love hearing your little stories about natey. :)