Thursday 19 June 2008

Today is the day!

Today Nathaniel and I fly back to the UK for 5 weeks, there is definitely mixed feelings and the usual  - dread, of the journey, once I am on a journey it is fine but those days and hours leading up to it are hard.  Trying to work out if we have bought everything, packed everything, you know you can always buy something if there is a desperate need, but I do like to try not to muy too much

Nathaniel has been very excited to Fly as he was looking forward to playing the games, especially hangman so we felt very sad to tell him we would not be on the "GiGi" plane but instead British Airways and with the terrible selection of movies listed below, I hope we sleep soundly! He is also very worried about the rain (remember he is experienced in UK weather) so I have told him I think it wont rain every day and I will give him a pound for every rainy day and we will count the rainy days - he seems happy with that

My ipod is full to the brim and I have a ton of Audio books too which seem his latest craze!

So at 1.30 Simon will come pick us up, we will get a subway sandwich then jump the Marin Airporter from San Rafael to the airport,

Flight departs at 6.50pm

see you somtime

3 comments:

leah said...

i hope you and natey have a great time!!! :)

happy travels!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and wonderful flight, Jack said to tell Natey, he cannot wait for August! See you soon...

Emily Lauren said...

I hope everything goes great for you. Please check in my dear. I'll be thinking of you.