Monday 29 March 2010

Another Monday morning

Don't you think that Mondays come round WAY too fast, no sooner are you celebrating on a friday evening then suddenly you are awake at 5am ready to start a new week.

I am still unfortunately still hurting from injuring my achilles on thursday I am trying to do "flat stuff but ice rest and painkillers seem to be the only thing that helps, it was particularly sore after boot camp this morning.

This week there is a little rain forecast which I know the plants will like and to be honest it helps get some cleaning done inside!

Our new computer system goes "live" on April 1st and honestly I feel like I understand it but do I/???????? I will keep playing with the phone hoping to discover secret treasures so that I can make charting easy!!

I have been trying to figure out how to fit in a weekend away soon, just the 3 of us, it would do us all good but I don't see any window of opportunity, which is a real shame, still it saves me having to make the effort to research and book somewhere.

Oh well by the end of the week we will be in april - very hard to believe !

I keep promising to make more time for myself I should start with a haircut and a pedicure, lets try to schedule my hair cut for next week!!

We shall see!!


Have a great week!!






No comments: