Monday 15 March 2010

Another year gone!

So over the weekend I celebrated turning 39 - always celebrating never depressed! What will happen as I take the next year forward and my next birthday - I anxiously await the surprises in store for me not dread the sign of middle age and old age approaching! My thirties to me have actually been the best time so far of my life, one where I had my son and became physically fit and reaching goals I never thought I would achieve in the shape of several half marathons.

So as you can imagine, there was a lot of eating and drinking and celebrating as I turned 39, but the most important of all were the wonderful well wishes and spending time with Simon and nathaniel (the melting pot wasnt bad either)

However now spring is upon us it is time for me to stop over indulging and get back into shape and I have joined a local boot camp and although some things I struggle now, I am hoping within a month I start seeing some strength return.

I can do it!! watch this space!!

Have a great week!!

No comments: