Tuesday 9 March 2010

WOW

Wow,

It is amazing how quickly the past few weeks have gone, what with me working 3 - 4 days a week and Nathaniel signed up for everything imaginable, it has been hectic/stressful and definitely tiring.

So I keep him on a tight schedule so we get everything done and he still manages to get some rest. Not much for me though!

This past weekend we managed to finally get me a bike and nathaniel graduated to his 20 inch one, so sunday we ended up doing 2 bike rides which totaled over 10 miles, pretty good and I have continued to ride every day and even to school twice today!

I have tried to be more active around the house figuring that it will help as I have felt pretty isolated and claustrophobic sitting in a car all morning visiting patients then driving nathaniel around all afternoon so moving on my available days is much better!

I have once again embarked on a bootcamp at 5.30am but only twice a week and I fit in bike rides and runs in between time and a bit of gardening - all to keep me busy! That said it is 10pm and i am tired.

One good thing though the weather has been wonderful with just a bit of wind by the end of the day!! That I can definately handle!!


No comments: