Wednesday 31 March 2010

whoa slow down!

When did life start going so fast. I really need a break from life as we have been so busy so I sit down and try to figure it out.

Looking at my calendar is crazy! No free weekends till after we do "big" middle may and then Nathaniel is in Little Mermaid, of course working every 3rd weekend only leaves me with some choice as opposed to "great choices"

So what can I do?? I could complain, spend many times sulking at going here or there, or - I could make it an "event" take a picnic to our commitment, even a beer, volunteer or where possible and without trying to look like a freak - run and exercises while Nathaniel is "doing his stuff"

Try to put a spin on the boredom of it all, you can do it and I am really trying,

Now back to downloading some podcasts - will talk about that one tomorrow!!!

Have an amazing WEDNESDAY!!

No comments: