Thursday 1 April 2010

podcasts

So, I have recently re-discovered podcasts! As I drive around all day in my car I have tried music, radio and audio books but they all just don't grab me, either too repetitive or need me to concentrate more so I have popped back into itunes and starting downloading some podcasts and you know what??? It is working,

I am cheerier when i get to my patients home and easy to pause and restart.

So what have I been listening too.

Well - "the Archers" a UK soap opera has me listening to a little bit of craziness
Chris Moyles radio show is always a fun favourite
Sarah and vinnie Secret show is another daily favourite (not for the kids)
medical matters - from the BBC keep me upto date with some favourite topics
World book authors, give an insight and interview with an author of a book.

Any journey you take is always better with companion ship so next time you are out and about - check out the huge podcast directory and find something you are into!! They will keep you company all the way!!


No comments: