Friday 30 April 2010

Friday arrives

Fridays are always hard for me they signal the weekend and I know we as a family"enjoy the weekend" with meals out, drinking alcohol and generally having a good time.

I am working this weekend so have gone out and bought myself some salads to see me through thus avoiding me rushing my work to enjoy a fry up with Nathaniel and Simon and hopefully feeling better about myself.

It is too early to notice any weight loss but I have been tracking my food intake and I even bought the light for my bike and rode to boot camp this morning and it was fine. To be honest this is the most fun I have had with exercise in a very long time. So thanks to Keli and the other mum's for inspiring me to keep going, I almost look forward to the alarm going off at 5 am and next week I will definitely start the swimming on a tuesday and thursday and look forward hopefully to some positive news next friday in the shape of maybe a pound or two down!

Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend - in moderation as always!!

No comments: